A selection of research projects investigating policy challenges across Cambridgeshire
Data and Resources
- 2020 CUSPE Policy Challenge - How Can We Use Community-Based Resources to Jointly Tackle the Climate Emergency within Our Communities?pdf
Drawing on in-depth focus groups and widely distributed surveys with local...
- 2020 CUSPE Policy Challenge - Proposal for a Cambridgeshire Decarbonisation Fund to Support the Achievement of Net-Zero Cambridgeshire by 2050pdf
Building on the 2019 Net Zero Cambridgeshire report, literature reviews, and...
- 2020 CUSPE Policy Challenge - The Effect of Council Decision Making on the Ability of Cambridgeshire Communities to Develop Initiatives that Lessen the Need for Formal Health and Social Care Servicespdf
Using literature reviews, surveys, and interviews with local community...
- 2019 CUSPE Policy Challenge - What is the Most Appropriate Evaluation Method for the Healthy Fenland Fund pdf
Using literature reviews, case studies, and the piloting of evaluation...
- 2019 CUSPE Policy Challenge - Reducing Air Pollution, Congestion and CO2 Emissions from Transport across Cambridgeshirepdf
Connected to the work behind the “Net Zero Cambridgeshire” report, this...
- 2019 CUSPE Policy Challenge - Net Zero Cambridgeshire pdf
Researched and written in the midst of Cambridgeshire County Council’s...
- 2019 CUSPE Policy Challenge - How to Design the Future of Local Government Today? pdf
Responding to the anticipated pace of change for local government in the...
- 2017 CUSPE Policy Challenge- New Models for Transformationpdf
Summary As part of the Cambridgeshire County Council Policy Challenges, a...
- 2017 CUSPE Policy Challenge - Deprivation. A focus on Early Years Interventionspdf
Published paper on Cambridge Policy Challenge: How can we improve outcomes...
- 2017 CUSPE Policy Challenge - Educational Achievement Gap Reportpdf
In October 2016, Cambridgeshire County Council initiated a collaboration...
|Modified Date|| |
|Release Date|| |
UK Open Government Licence (OGL)
|Public Access Level|| |