A selection of research projects investigating policy challenges across Cambridgeshire
Data and Resources
- 2019 CUSPE Policy Challenge - What is the Most Appropriate Evaluation Method for the Healthy Fenland Fund pdf
Using literature reviews, case studies, and the piloting of evaluation...
- 2019 CUSPE Policy Challenge - Reducing Air Pollution, Congestion and CO2 Emissions from Transport across Cambridgeshirepdf
Connected to the work behind the “Net Zero Cambridgeshire” report, this...
- 2019 CUSPE Policy Challenge - Net Zero Cambridgeshire pdf
Researched and written in the midst of Cambridgeshire County Council’s...
- 2019 CUSPE Policy Challenge - How to Design the Future of Local Government Today? pdf
Responding to the anticipated pace of change for local government in the...
- 2017 CUSPE Policy Challenge- New Models for Transformationpdf
Summary As part of the Cambridgeshire County Council Policy Challenges, a...
- 2017 CUSPE Policy Challenge - Deprivation. A focus on Early Years Interventionspdf
Published paper on Cambridge Policy Challenge: How can we improve outcomes...
- 2017 CUSPE Policy Challenge - Educational Achievement Gap Reportpdf
In October 2016, Cambridgeshire County Council initiated a collaboration...
|Modified Date|| |
|Release Date|| |
UK Open Government Licence (OGL)
|Public Access Level|| |