Data for each district across England, from CLG live table 1008, reformatted to show number of affordable housing completions per year from 1991/92 to 2014/15.
• Affordable housing is the sum of social rent, affordable rent, intermediate rent and affordable home ownership.
• Includes new build and acquisitions.
• Includes homes where the cost is met by a private developer (e.g. Section 106 agreements).
• Some local authority boundaries and names have changed with local government reorganisation.
• New dwellings are shown next to the local authority in which they are located which occasionally differs from the sponsoring authority.
• Figures shown represent our best estimate and may be subject to revisions. The figures have been rounded to the nearest 10 and therefore totals may not sum due to rounding.
• 2014/15 figures are provisional.
• "-" nil or less than half final digit.
• ".." not applicable.
The data combines Homes and Communities Agency, Greater London Authority and local authority information. This update was published by CLG in April 2016.